Brooks only offer one model of stairlift, the Lincoln, which is designed for straight stairs. The Lincoln is designed to be simple to use, reliable and safe. It is easy to fit directly to the stair treads, not the wall, so it can be installed with minimal mess or disruption.
- A simple to use joystick control that’s fitted on the armrest and just needs to be gently pushed in the direction of travel.
- Five safety sensors that can detect if there’s anything blocking the stairlift’s path and bring it safely to a stop.
- A swivel seat to help the user get in and out of the chair, which can be locked in either a 45 degree or 90 degree position.
- A slimline design with folding arms, seat and footrest so there’s enough space for other people to use the stairs when the stairlift is not in use.
- A wireless remote control to call or send the stairlift to where it’s needed.
- Rechargeable batteries so the stairlift will work even if there’s a power cut.
Brooks Lincoln Straight Stairlift
The Brooks Lincoln Straight Stairlift is the only Brooks model. It is designed for use on straight staircases only, with no bends or turns. It is designed to be comfortable, safe and straightforward to operate. Because it can be fitted on a readymade track it can be delivered quickly and fitted in an hour.